Teachers can now sign up to our free animation workshop open to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils.
Pupils will receive an animation workshop led by a professional in the field, equipping them with the skills to produce a fun animation.
The Litter Flick workshop explores how animation can be used to show the impact of litter on people and places.
The workshop is open to all Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils and is linked to the Northern Ireland Curriculum.
Pupils will get the opportunity to:
- produce a short fun animation.
- study contemporary animators and artists.
- learn new ICT skills and techniques (cross curricular development).
- use ICT and social media to educate and resolve issues of social concern.
- use their creative thinking skills and personal development.
To book a workshop us on 9032 0202 ext.5422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org