Order a binYou can now order your household bins online.
|Type of bin||Size||Price|
|Black bin||140 litre
240 litre (standard size)
|Blue bin||140, 240 or 360 litre||Free|
|Brown bin||240 litre||Free|
|Food waste caddy||Free|
|Food waste bin (green outside bin)||Free|
|Home composter||Width - 80cm
Height - 100cm
|£10 (includes a free kitchen waste caddy)|
- You can only order one of each type of bin.
- You can't order a food waste bin (green outside bin) along with a blue or brown bin.
- If you order a brown bin or food waste bin (green outside bin) we'll also give you a food waste caddy. You don't need to order it separately.
- If you need to order a recycling bin but aren't sure which collection scheme you're in, call us on 0800 032 8100.
- If you already have a black bin that you can use, you can't order another one online. Instead you should contact us on 0800 032 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an additional bin assessment. You will need to give us as much information as possible about your waste and recycling needs. A resource advisor may then visit you to assess your additional bin request.
|Order a bin online|
Before you buy, please read the terms and conditions for online services as well as our privacy statement for online services.
We accept the following cards:
- Maestro (sorry, but we cannot accept International Maestro cards at present)
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron.
Order a bin by telephone or by postFor information on other ways of ordering and paying for bins you can call us on 0800 032 8100 or write to us at:
Waste Management Services
Belfast City Council
4-10 Linenhall Street
Please include your name, delivery address (including postcode), contact telephone number, the type of bin you need and a cheque or postal order for the appropriate amount, made payable to Belfast City Council. We cannot take payment over the telephone.
If you already have a black bin and want to order one by telephone or post, you will also need to request an additional bin assessment. In your request please tell us as much as possible about your existing bin arrangements.