If you're visiting a farm, here are a few simple do's and don'ts to help you enjoy your visit and keep you and your children safe.
- Remove and clean boots or shoes that might have become soiled and clean pushchair wheels.
- Eat and drink in picnic areas only.
- Don’t put hands on faces or fingers in mouths while petting animals or walking round the farm.
- Never kiss farm animals or allow children to put their faces close to animals.
- Do not eat or drink anything while touching animals or walking round the farm.
For more information contact us or visit the Health and Safety Executive website