A-Z: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Incident reporting

Employers, the self-employed and those in control of premises should report workplace accidents or incidents to the Health and Safety Executive Northern Ireland on 0800 032 0121.

You must report immediately by phone any accident or incident connected with work which results in:

  • a death or major injury to your employee or a self-employed person working on your premises
  • a member of the public being taken to hospital from your premises
  • or a dangerous event

You must follow this up within ten days of the incident with a NI2508 form.  You can use the online reporting forms available from the Health and Safety Executive NI website

Hard copy forms are also available to download. Once completed they should be sent to:

The Accident Clerk
83 Ladas Drive

For more information visit the Health and Safety Executive NI website or call the helpline on 0800 032 0121.

Contact us
Environmental health
028 9027 0428
Health and Safety
Cecil Ward Building
4-10 Linenhall Street