BeWise: Advice for employers
As an employer we understand that finding the right person for the job isn’t always easy. The BeWise initiative is designed to help you discover new and emerging talent, and potential future employees. By getting involved there are a number of benefits for your business, including:
- access to new and emerging talent within the group of young people in our city
- the knowledge that your business is contributing to the development of our local workforce
- building good working relationships with local schools and colleges
- knowledge and satisfaction that you’re providing young people with life-changing opportunities
- business recognition at a celebration event at the end of the programme.
By registering with BeWise, you will provide details on how you feel your business organisation can support young people. This includes work experience opportunities that will suit both your needs and the needs of a young person.
We recognise that everyone is different and work placements are flexible to best suit the requirements of your organisation.
Together, we can make Belfast a city where everyone has the potential to achieve their goals, and through developing a strong future labour-force, we are creating a supply of informed young people with the skills and qualities which we need to be successful enterprises.
Want to get involved?
If you are interested in helping to support our schools and our young people through work experience placements, please complete our online registration form.