Tailored export support for high growth companies
Our export services hub provides a flexible model of support to high growth companies working in the key sectors of:
- creative and digital industries
- cyber security
- financial and professional services
- advanced engineering
- clean technology
- hospitality and tourism
- life and health sciences.
Support provided will focus primarily on:
- market research
- sales prospecting
- action plan development
- the provision of bursaries for market visits.
This support will be aimed specifically at local businesses, who are either relatively new or in the early stages of growth and development.
To be eligible to take part in this programme, participants must:
- be from within the Belfast City Council boundary area
- not be an Invest NI Client (unless prior consent of Invest NI received)
- provide some evidence of need for support
- provide evidence of trading customers
- highlight how exporting is a key focus of growing or launching the business
- identify a unique selling point
- be hoping to grow in terms of employee numbers and across regional markets
- product in development or close to completion and ready for market interventions.
We’re currently accepting all expressions of interest. Simply complete the online form and a member of our Economic Development Unit will contact you directly.
You can also call 028 9027 0482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org