Lowest Corporation Tax in the G20
- Corporation Tax levels are already the lowest in the G20, and the NI Executive is committed to reducing it further.
- Thousands of new jobs are expected to be created as a result, providing a major boost to the local economy.
- The lower tax rate is expected to bring additional opportunities to growth sectors including Life Sciences and Advanced Manufacturing.
Operating costs and productivity
- Our operating costs are up to 30 per cent lower than other UK and EU cities.
- Belfast has a GVA per head of £35,023, and had the highest GVA per head growth in the UK in 2015.
Tailored support packages to meet your needs
- We appreciate the decision to invest is not to be taken lightly, so we will do everything we can to support investors.
- Our business support agencies offer a range of tailored support packages to meet your needs. Whether this is capital investment, research and development support, recruitment and training or a property search.
Be part of a city on the rise
The city has seen over £2.56 billion spent on regeneration since the new millennium, with a similar amount of investment anticipated for the next 10 years.
Get in touch
and we will help you to become a part of Belfast.