Selling to us – contracts valued over £30,000
All documents relating to live tendering opportunities with Belfast City Council, valued at over £30,000 are listed on the ‘current opportunities’ page of eSourcing NI.
In order to submit a tender you must register your company details with the eSourcing site.
If you have any queries, or experience any problems when using eSourcing NI, please contact BravoSolution:
Tel: 0800 368 4850
+4420 3349 6601 (if phoning from outside the UK)
Tendering support programme
SMEs win 80 per cent of public tenders in the UK and Ireland. Is your company benefitting?
Find out more about our free support programme and register today.
Current tendering opportunities
|Tender ref. number
|Tender for the supply, delivery and offloading of hay, haylage, straw, lucerne and browse to Belfast Zoo.
|9 December 2019
||Tender for Arboriculture Services – expression of interest for participation in market engagement exercise for new tender. Prior Information Notice also published in OJEU. Please email your expressions of interest to participate in the market engagement exercise to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
|13 December 2019
||Provision of Consultancy Services to Support the Development of a Framework for Belfast City Council’s Economic Development Unit.
||20 December 2019
||Tender for the provision of consultancy services to provide policy development expertise to support the development and delivery of the Inclusive Growth Strategy.
||20 December 2019
|Tender for printing of the ‘City Matters’ magazine (including delivery to locations detailed).
|23 December 2019
||Collection and recycling of scrap metal and abandoned vehicles.
||23 December 2019
Details of all live tendering opportunities are available on eSourcing NI.
Find out which companies were awarded our tenders in October 2019.
|Tender ref. number
||Name and address of successful tenderer
||Tender for the transportation and analysis of samples taken at the North Foreshore
|John McQuillan Contracts (Envirocare)
11 Ballinderry Road
||Tender for the Development and Delivery of Phase 2 and 3 of the Community Provision Review
||Center for Effective Services
||Provision of Consultancy Services to Provide Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Support Including an Associated Plan for the Proposed Belfast Destination Hub
||Flint Public Relations
2 Newburgh Street
||Hire of grounds maintenance machinery, complete
with operator, for use at various Council properties
|Clive Richardson Limited
54 Derrycoose Road
||Provision of a Corporate Health and Safety Information Management System
||Warwick IC Systems Ltd
||Supply, Delivery and Maintenance of Mobile Air Filtration Units
||Halton Foodservice Limited
11 Laker road
||Supply of 12 x Electric Renault Kangoo Vans
||Charles Hurst Ltd
62 Boucher Road
||Supply of Range of 57 x Fiat Diesel Panel Vans
||Donnelly Bros Mallusk
45 Mallusk Way
Before completing your tender, please make yourself familiar with our terms and conditions and policies.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Read the specification carefully to ensure you understand what is required. If you have any questions, contact us through the eSourcing NI messaging facility.
- Answer all questions in the qualification; technical and commercial sections. If you don’t provide all of the relevant information, your submission may be rejected.
- Make sure your tender is a value for money offer. Cost-effectiveness is an essential element of our criteria for awarding tenders.
- You must have a good record of quality performance and financial stability and the resources to fulfil the contract.
- Make sure you get your PQQ application or tender in on time. Once the deadline has passed the portal will close and you won’t be able to submit your tender.