Selling to us – contracts valued over £30,000
All documents relating to live tendering opportunities with Belfast City Council, valued at over £30,000 are listed on the ‘current opportunities’ page of eSourcing NI.
In order to submit a tender you must register your company details with the eSourcing site.
If you have any queries, or experience any problems when using eSourcing NI, please contact BravoSolution:
Tel: 0800 368 4850
+4420 3349 6601 (if phoning from outside the UK)
Tendering support programme
SMEs win 80 per cent of public tenders in the UK and Ireland. Is your company benefitting?
Find out more about our free support programme and register today.
Current tendering opportunities
|Tender ref. number
||Tender for Cinematography of ‘The Belfast Peace Journey’ for PEACE IV Programme Services
||21 October, 12 noon
||Tender for the Provision of a Window Cleaning Service
||Tender for MTC for glazing, 24/7 callout and repairs
||28 October. 12 noon
||Supply and installation of staff room and office equipment for Andersonstown, Brook and Lisnasharragh Leisure Centres
|28 October, 12 noon
||Supply of electricity
||28 October, 12 noon
||Supply of Natural Gas
||Tender for the Collection and Re-Use/Recycling of Plasterboard
||Tender for Management and Coordination of Services for West Belfast DPCSP Network Support Project
||Tender for the Provision of Consultancy Services to Provide a Concept Study and Interpretative Framework to RIBA Stage 1 for the Proposed Belfast Destination Hub
8 November, 12 noon
||Delivery of a New Enterprise Programme ((this is a condensed version of an OJEU Notice sent on 8th October).
||Provision of Consultancy Services to Deliver an Evaluation Framework for Belfast City Councils Economic Development Unit (this is a condensed version of an OJEU Notice sent on 8th October).
Details of all live tendering opportunities are available on eSourcing NI.
Find out which companies were awarded our tenders in September 2019.
Before completing your tender, please make yourself familiar with our terms and conditions and policies.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Read the specification carefully to ensure you understand what is required. If you have any questions, contact us through the eSourcing NI messaging facility.
- Answer all questions in the qualification; technical and commercial sections. If you don’t provide all of the relevant information, your submission may be rejected.
- Make sure your tender is a value for money offer. Cost-effectiveness is an essential element of our criteria for awarding tenders.
- You must have a good record of quality performance and financial stability and the resources to fulfil the contract.
- Make sure you get your PQQ application or tender in on time. Once the deadline has passed the portal will close and you won’t be able to submit your tender.