Expression of interest: Outdoor event food and non-alcoholic beverage provision at Belfast City Council city events
We are inviting applications from food and beverage operators to provide a range of food and non-alcoholic beverage concessions at a number of specific events organised by us. These events will take place across 2019.
We wish to appoint a range of traders to a ‘select list’. Traders who are successfully placed on this will be contacted at various times throughout the year to complete an expression of interest form and then bid for a trading pitch within the event.
Please complete the application form (PDF - 183KB) and submit it with all requested documentation before 12 noon on Monday 25 February 2019.
Faxed copies will not be accepted.
When submitting your documentation, please ensure that you have included the following:
- your completed application form
- copies of your company's Public, Product, and Employers' Liability Insurance certificate
- evidence of food hygiene training for all food handlers working the event
- Gas Safe Certification (where applicable)
- Electrical Installation Certification (where applicable)
- PAT Test certificates for all electrical equipment (where applicable)
- evidence that you are registered as a food business with your local district council
- a copy of your documented food safety management system based on HACCP which is specific to outdoor events
- a copy of your allergen information for all food and drink ingredients served at the event
- evidence of your Food Standards Agency Rating (where applicable) – note that only traders with a rating of 4 or 5 will be accepted by us.
Submit by post
Print your completed application form and post it along with all supporting documentation to:
Business Support Unit
Place and Economy Department
4th Floor, 9 Adelaide
9-21 Adelaide Street
Submit by email
Send your completed application form with electronic copies of all supporting documentation to email@example.com