Tips for selling
Read our tips to improve your chances of success.
- Read the instructions carefully - A messaging facility is available for each project. If you have any questions about the project, please use this facility. If you experience any technical difficulties, please call the help desk - contact details are provided within the tender specification.
- Read the specification carefully - Make sure you understand what is required. If you have any questions, contact us via eSourcing NI
- Make sure you answer all the questions in the qualification; technical and commercial sections- If you don’t provide all of the relevant information, your submission may be rejected.
- Make sure your tender is a value for money offer - Cost-effectiveness is an essential element of our criteria for awarding tenders.
- You must have a good record of quality performance and financial stability and the resources to fulfil the contract.
- Make sure you get your PQQ application or tender in on time. Once the deadline has passed the portal will close and you won’t be able to submit your tender.
If you have any queries about the process, please contact us. We want to develop strong relationships with good suppliers and we want to help you to succeed.
If you’re enquiring about a specific tender, send a message via the messaging facility on the etendering portal.