Access information for Belfast City HallCity Hall is accessible to disabled users and visitors.
- ramps at the front, rear and east entrances
- wheelchair-friendly lift access to all floors
- main passenger lift fitted with voice enunciation and embossed lift controls
- adapted toilets
- automatic door openers on all main access routes within the building
- an induction loop system at our reception area and in our main rooms for those with hearing impairments
- staff trained in sign language (British Sign Language).
Telephone: 028 90270456
Minicom: 028 90270405