Commercial waste collectionsWe offer a commercial waste collection service to businesses across Belfast. It includes:
- a collection service across the whole city
- a competitively priced and reliable service
- a wide choice of commercial waste bins
- excellent customer support
- recycling service for commercial waste
- Saturday collections in certain parts of Belfast
- an evening collection service in Belfast city centre
- a legal contract between us and your business
- discounted rates for schools, charities and churches.
Leaving waste out for collection
- Leave your bin out between 7am and 3.30pm on your scheduled collection day to make sure it is picked up
- Bin lids should be firmly closed and not overflowing
- Any loose waste should be stored in the prepaid bags provided and tied securely.
- Glass, metal or wood shouldn't be placed in the prepaid waste bags
- Sort out paper or cardboard into your recycling commercial waste bin if you have one.
Arranging a commercial waste collectionCall us on 028 9027 0735 for more information and to discuss setting up a commercial waste contract.
This short video shows you how to set up a commercial waste contract for a recycling or mixed waste collection.
Containers and pricesWe provide a range of different commercial waste bins for businesses:
- 240 litre wheeled bin - there is a charge for this bin, as well as collection fees which are charged every six months in advance.
- 660 litre Eurobin - this bin is free but has a collection charge which is invoiced monthly.
- 1100 litre Eurobin - this bin is free but has a collection charge which is invoiced monthly.
- 60 litre bagged waste - this is charged every six months in advance. We issue collection bags to cover a six-month period from the start of your contract. Extra bags can also be ordered if needed.