Volunteering with us
Volunteering is when you choose to give your time, talents and energy unpaid, to help others. If you are looking to work with children and young people in the future, volunteering with us could be the best option for you. It will give you specific skills and abilities that are required by many employers. You will not only be helping a local group; you'll be helping the whole community.
Why you should volunteer
- to make a difference to children’s lives
- to get experience in a field you’d like to work in
- to test out potential career choices
- to develop new skills, or use your existing skills to benefit others
- to feel connected to and involved in your community
- to meet new people and make new friends
- to use your spare time
- to further an interest or a hobby
- because you feel passionate about a cause
We will offer you regular management support, training opportunities and a range of experiences that will help your personal and professional development. You will become a part of vibrant and enthusiastic team.
Who can volunteer?
Everyone can volunteer with us, no matter what your background is, or whether you are retired, in work, unemployed, or studying. To become a volunteer, you don’t need to have any experience or skills but you do need to be over 18, friendly, trustworthy and understand the issues faced by children and young people these days.
How you can get involved in volunteering
If you're interested in volunteering with Community Services then call us on 028 9032 0202 ext. 3775 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.