ComplaintsWe see complaints about our services or facilities as an opportunity to learn from our customers.
That's why we report the number of complaints we receive each year and encourage you to give us your feedback about the service you receive.
There are several ways to make a complaint:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 028 9032 0202 and ask to be put through to the relevant department or service
- call our central complaints helpline on 028 9027 0270 if you aren't sure who to speak to.
- contact us on 028 9027 0405.
- fill in a standard complaint form (available from all our venues) and send it to:
Belfast City Council