Advice CentreOur trained advisors, based in our Consumer Advice Centre in Wellington Place, provide free specialist advice to consumers and traders in Belfast on a range of issues, such as:
- consumer rights
- faulty goods
- shopping complaints
- bad customer service
- holiday complaints.
- advising you of your rights
- drafting letters on your behalf
- following up your complaint
- helping you with the Small Claims Court process
- acting as mediators if you are unable to resolve a complaint.
Opening hoursThe centre is open at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday - 9.30am to 2pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 4.15pm.
14 Wellington Place
Telephone: 028 9032 8260
Accessibility information about Consumer Advice Centre from Disabled Go