City Matters spring 2019
This edition includes information on:
- Events and festivals across the city (pages 4 and 28 to 31)
- Olympia Leisure Centre (page 6)
- £10 million investment in local communities (page 12)
- Belfast Zoo’s 85th birthday celebrations (page 29)
- Celebrated citizen - the late Margaret Byers (page 19)
There’s the chance to win a trip to Belfast’s new Air-tastic facility for up to 35 children (page 15).
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405