City Matters - November 2013 to January 2014
In the November to January edition of City Matters, read about:
- holiday closures and collections (page 4)
- Christmas shopping times (page 5)
- preparing for emergencies (page 11)
- dealing with extra Christmas waste (page 22)
- winter gardening (page 26).
To celebrate the arrival of Belfast Christmas Market, we’re giving away four £50 vouchers for you to spend anywhere within the market. Turn to page 15 for more details.
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405