City Matters - September to November 2014
In the September edition of City Matters, find out about:
- Belfast’s Next Top Doggie (page 4)
- Belfast Restaurant Week (page 5)
- restoration of the Tropical Ravine (page 24)
- our fab 14 Green Flag parks (page 26), and
- the Age-friendly Belfast Imagine Arts Festival for older people (page 33).
Win an eléni facial, massage and luxury hamper (page 15)
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405