City Matters July - August 2013
The special tenth anniversary edition of City Matters (July to August 2013) includes information on:
- summer events (pages 17-20)
- Féile an Phobail Féile25 festival (page 5)
- World Police and Fire Games (page 21)
- our celebrated citizen, Belfast actor, writer and director, Dan Gordon (page 25).
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of City Matters, we are offering ten prizes! See pages 15 and 16 for details.
- Competitions include:
- a weekend for four in Fermanagh
- a family ticket to Titanic Belfast
- a family ticket to Belfast Zoo
- two tickets to Argil O’Halon (Comedy Club at the Waterfront) on 5 October
- Sunday lunch for two at Belfast Castle
- a three month Boost membership
- a one month Boost membership
- 60 minutes of personal tennis coaching
- a family swim and gym ticket
- afternoon tea for two at the Bobbin Coffee Shop.
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405