City Matters September - November 2012
In the September - November edition of City Matters you'll find:
- local boxers Paddy Barnes and Michael Conlan who brought bronze medals back from the London 2012 Summer Olympics
- the life of Olympic athlete, Dame Mary Peters in the 40th anniversary year of her historic gold medal win
- more exciting events in 2012 including our tantalising Belfast Restaurant Week and celebrated Belfast Music Week
- Belfast Business Awards and how you can get involved in the voting process
- plastic bottles in our green section
- tips on packing a healthy lunch and information about free recycling and anti-litter workshops for schools.
Win a luxury Clarins hamper for yourself or a special lady in your life. There’s also a fantastic free makeover offer courtesy of McKay Pharmacy!
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405