City Matters - January to March 2016
In the January edition of City Matters, find out about:
- St Patrick's Day celebrations p4
- NI Year of Food and Drink 2016 p5
- the opening of Girdwood Community Hub p6
- how to avoid a financial headache p10
- recycling your rooms p19
- our parks photographic competition.
Win £200 of pet food! (page 15)
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405