City Matters - winter 2018 - 2019
In the winter edition of City Matters, find out about:
- Christmas shopping opening hours (page 7)
- the Belfast Christmas Market (page 7)
- reducing food waste (page 12)
- Belfast City Hall Christmas opening times (page 18)
- Celebrating local transformation (page 27)
- Seniors' section (page 32 - 33)
Our #YourBelfast campaign features heavily and is reflected on the colourful cover image. Find out more about this campaign on our #YourBelfast page.
Don’t miss your chance to win a pair of men’s shoes worth £250 courtesy of Robinson’s Shoes on page 15.
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can fill in our online form or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405