Cultural Framework for Belfast 2012–15Belfast is a dynamic, diverse and unique city, and having a cultural industry that reflects this is a vital to its success. Culture, arts and heritage create wealth by supporting jobs, attracting visitors and increasing economic investment. They improve our quality of life by creating a shared, welcoming and proud city.
Following consultation, we have produced the Cultural Framework for Belfast 2012–15, which outlines our priorities for action and funding. The vision is that by 2020:
- everyone in Belfast experiences and is inspired by our city's diverse and distinctive culture and arts
- arts and heritage are valued for enriching quality of life and creating wealth
- Belfast's culture and creativity is renowned throughout the world.
- Download the Cultural Framework for Belfast 2012–15 Executive Summary (PDF - 1.18MB)
- Download the Cultural Framework for Belfast 2012–15 Full Strategy (PDF - 1.46MB)
Contact usTourism, Culture and Arts Unit
Cecil Ward Building
4-10 Linenhall Street
Tel : 028 9050 0512.