High Growth Pre-enterprise Programme
About the programmeThis programme gives entrepreneurs access to the creative skills and expertise vital to setting up and building a sustainable business. The programme also provides specialist help in areas such as product development, finance, sales and marketing.
The programme includes a range of activities to help generate high growth business ideas in a supportive environment:
- Business challenge session - get your creative juices flowing! This session will help identify and develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Masterclasses - theses sessions will help to explore your business potential, showcase some of Belfast's most inspiring entrepreneurs and give you the knowledge and skills to move forward.
- One-to-one mentoring support - to develop your business plan and to provide specific and tailored support in areas such as intellectual property, legal, market research and finance.
- Tailored support - £500 of tailored support to aid the development of your business product or service.
- live in Belfast
- have an interest in developing a high-growth business
- be available for all elements of the programme.
The closing date for applications is 4pm on 30 April.
Contact usFor more information please contact:
Telephone: 028 9027 0229
This programme is part financed Belfast City Council, Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the European Sustainable Competitiveness Programme for Northern Ireland.