Introduction to Tendering
Date: 5 Feb 2019
Venue: Belfast City Hall
Are you a small business that could benefit from receiving free advice about tendering? We’re working in partnership with InterTradeIreland to deliver a practical workshop aimed at small businesses who have limited or no tendering experience.
The workshop will cover:
- Advice on proposal writing (proposals as opposed to lengthy tenders)
- Responding to ‘below threshold’ work (i.e. below £25,000) required by NI public bodies
- Specifically, proposals for work below £5,000 threshold will be covered
- How to simply and easily respond to a mini competition by email
- Documents that may be required to attach to the proposal
- Finding tender opportunities – registering with the main sources of relevant tender opportunities for SMEs
- The eTenders family of websites
To book your place at this free event, visit the InterTradeIreland website.