Traveller Community Support Programme
Date: 29 Jan 2019
Time: 11am - 12 noon
Venue: Belfast City Council offices, 9 Adelaide Street
Come along to our pre-market engagement session for a new Tender opportunity for our Peace IV funded Traveller Community Support Programme.
This project has three elements which companies and organisations may be interested in applying to deliver. They are:
• Management and coordination of a Traveller Support Hub
• Delivery of a Traveller Cultural Network programme
• Delivery of a research and capacity building training programme
Topics covered in the session include:
• An overview of the opportunities available for the support of the Traveller Community in Belfast
• Information on budgets and finance available for the contract
• Top tips for applying for this funding
• Evaluation criteria used to score applications.
There will also be an opportunity for any questions at the end of the session
If you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org