Transform for Change Programme
Date: 4 Feb 2019
Time: 10am - 12 noon
Venue: Belfast City Council offices, 9 Adelaide Street
Come along to our pre-market engagement session for a new large scale, city-wide Tender opportunity ‘Transform for Change’, a two-and-a-half year programme that aims to develop new, innovative and collaborative approaches to peace building and reconciliation through transformative leadership and area based service delivery.
This project has three elements which companies and organisations may be interested in applying to deliver. They are:
• Design and delivery of a transformative leadership training programme
• Facilitation of cross sectoral working to address issues of division, segregation, prejudice and hate that directly impact on life opportunities
• Facilitation of community engagement and citywide networking events
• Dissemination of learning, patterns, recommendations and evidence gathered.
Topics included in this session include:
• An overview of the opportunities available for supporting communities around interface areas within the Transform for Change programme;
• Information on budgets and finance available for the contract
• Top tips for applying for this funding
• Evaluation criteria used to score applications.
There will also be an opportunity for any questions at the end of the session
If you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org