Measuring social impact
Date: 4 Apr 2019
Time: 9.30am –12.30pm
Venue: The Houben Centre, 432 Crumlin Road, Belfast BT14 7GE
Measuring social value and social impact is crucial to understanding if an organisation is making a real difference to society and the lives of their users and beneficiaries.
This workshop provides an introduction to social impact measurement, making you more aware of the tools available and how to measure the impact of your organisation’s activities.
This workshop will cover the following:
- Why impact measurement is increasingly important.
- The tools for impact measurement including how to conduct a logic model.
- How to communicate social impact.
By the end of this workshop, you will be equipped to:
- understand what social impact is and what it means to each participant
- determine how social impact can be measured and evaluated by each social enterprise or co-operative
- use the results of a social impact analysis to the organisation’s best advantage.
To attend this event, please complete the registration form.