St George’s Market Valentine’s competition
Date: 8 Feb 2019 - 10 Feb 2019
Venue: St George's Market
In the lead up to Valentine’s Day, we are giving you the chance to win a fabulous prize package to make your day that extra bit special, including:
- a £75 Ten Square hotel voucher
- a bottle of champagne
- a large cuddly toy, and
- a bouquet of flowers.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize bundle, all you have to do is complete an entry form and place it in the competition box that is located beside the clock in St George’s Market.
Any entries received after 4pm on Sunday 10 February will not be accepted.
Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is Belfast City Council of City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS.
- One prize winner will be selected at random and will receive a bottle of champagne, a large cuddly toy, a bouquet of flowers and a £75 Ten Square Hotel voucher.
- Entries must be placed into the competition box located beside the clock in St George’s Market. No other form of entry will be accepted.
- Entry forms can be obtained in and around St George’s Market.
- The winner will be notified by phone week commencing 11 February 2019.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and the prizes cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
- You must be 18 or over and live in Northern Ireland to enter this competition.
- One entry per person will be accepted.
- Belfast City Council cannot take responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed.
- Employees of Belfast City Council and retailers within St George’s Market are not eligible to enter.
- Belfast City Council reserves the right to publicise the competition and the winners and all entrants must agree to take part in any post competition publicity if required.
- The closing date to enter the competition is 4pm on Sunday 10 February 2019. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner must collect their prize on or before 4pm on Sunday 17 February 2019 from the Markets Office in St George’s Market. The Council shall not be responsible for any failure to follow such instructions. Failure to collect the prizes by this deadline will result in the competition being declared void and a new winner will be drawn from the entries previously received.
- Should the Council be unable to make contact with the initially drawn Competition winner, despite the Council’s best efforts to do so, the Council shall reserve the right to declare that competition void and re-draw a new winner from the entries previously received.
- Belfast City Council’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, individuals agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is governed by the law of Northern Ireland.