Beginner's Guide to Social Media
Date: 24 Mar 2020
Time: 9.30am - 12 noon
Venue: East Belfast Enterprise Park, City East Business Centre, 68-72 Newtownards Road, Belfast.
Has social media marketing got you in a tizzy?
If you’re struggling to get started, this free workshop will provide tactical hands on advice and guidance on how you can master social media for your business and the tools that will help you on your way. This free workshop is designed for anyone getting started with social media or who wants to master the fundamentals of social media.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- what effective social media looks like
- developing a social media strategy
- how to curate content for your social media platforms
- profitable Facebook advertising
- tools to use for creating social media artwork, video and scheduling - Canva, Majesto and Hootsuite
- seeing what ‘works’ for your social media using Facebook Insights
- measuring impact of social media for your business
By the end of the session you’ll understand the fundamental requirements for a successful approach to social media and be energised to implement the tactics discussed.
There are a limited number of spaces available. Booking is essential.
Bookings are managed by the The Digital Technology Programme. For more information and to register go to Eventbrite.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.