Business mission: Networking reception and buyer forum
Date: 22 Nov 2017 - 23 Nov 2017
Venue: Mansion House, City of London
We’re organising a business mission for eight Belfast-based businesses to London on 22 – 23 November 2017. The mission will be delivered in partnership with Belfast Partners, an organisation that provides a unique forum for Belfast to proactively engage directly with other internationally-focused cities.
The theme for both the evening reception and the business mission is ‘Entrepreneurship and Innovation’. Target industries for this event include:
- food technology
- security and defence
- niche food and beverage producers
- financial and professional services
- big data.
We would like to invite Belfast companies to apply to take part in the mission.
To qualify, companies need to have:
- an established operation in Belfast
- an existing customer base in Northern Ireland
- the strategic need to build sustainable businesses in London
- commitment of time in sales and management to the project.
This event will be broken down into three parts:
- pre-mission, including a one-to-one briefing and preparation here in Belfast,
- the mission itself and
- an evening reception and post-mission follow-up, which will include support provided by a strategic business development consultant.
Full details of this business mission can found on the Belfast Partners website.
Spaces are limited, and the closing date for all application is 31 August 2017.
There are two levels of participation:
- £395 + VAT to include all listed above
- £950 + VAT to include all listed above plus:
exhibition space (pop up stand)
brochure display (at Mansion House)
four additional buyer/customer places at reception
company branding on all reception-related collateral
*excludes travel, accommodation, shipping of exhibition stand and materials
Businesses can register their interest to attend on the Belfast Partners website or by emailing email@example.com