Workshop: Introduction to tendering
Date: 17 Oct 2017
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Venue: Belfast City Hall
We’ve partnered with InterTradeIreland to deliver a free workshop, Introduction to tendering, on Tuesday 17 October, from 9.30am – 1pm, in City Hall. This practical session is aimed at small businesses who have limited or no tendering experience.
The workshop will cover areas such as:
- how and where to look out for tender opportunities
- how to register with the main sources of relevant tender opportunities for SMEs i.e. the eTenders family of websites
- advice on proposal writing as opposed to writing lengthy tenders
- responding to below threshold work (i.e. work below £25k) as required by NI public bodies
- responding to proposals for work below the £5K threshold
- how to simply and easily respond to a 'mini competition' by email
- documents that may be required to be attached and included in an emailed proposal.
Places are limited to one person, per business, and you can register your attendance by visiting the InterTradeIreland website or by calling a member of our Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482.