Go-2-Tender InterTradeIreland workshops
Date: 8 Nov 2017 - 22 Nov 2017
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast
InterTradeIreland will be running two-day, insightful, Go-2-Tender workshop at the Crowne Plaza this November. The workshops will take place on 8 and 22 November 2017.
This programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to sharpen their basic tendering skills and learn how to successfully tender for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
Day one, Wednesday 8 November, will include:
- how to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- the bid/no bid decision
- how the public sector buys (North and South)
- how to assess opportunities using live examples
- electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI and eTenders.ie)
- success strategies for SMEs.
Day two, Wednesday 22 November, will include:
- how to become more competitive
- improving your document writing skills
- checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- debriefing following tender competitions
- action planning for successful tendering.
Tickets cost £85 per person.
For more information and to register, please visit the InterTradeIreland website or call 028 9045 2777.