Introduction to tendering workshop
Date: 13 Feb 2018
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Venue: Belfast City Hall
Are you a small business with limited or no tendering experience?
We’ve partnered with InterTradeIreland to deliver an introduction to tendering workshop on Tuesday 13 February, from 9.30am – 1pm, in Belfast City Hall.
The free-to-attend practical workshop will cover:
- looking out for tendering opportunities
- registering for the main sources of relevant tender opportunities for SMEs i.e. the eTenders family of websites
- writing effective proposals
- attaching and including documents that may be needed in an emailed proposal
- responding to ‘below threshold’ work, for example, below £25k which is required by Northern Ireland public bodies
- proposals for work below the £5K threshold
- effectively responding to mini competitions by email.
Places are limited to one person per business.
To register your attendance, visit www.intertradeireland.com or call a member of our Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482.