Go Social: Business planning, navigating the social enterprise journey
Date: 21 Feb 2018
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Social Economy Village, 1b Hannahstown Hill, Belfast, BT17 0XS
This workshop is aimed at providing assistance to those who have recently set up a co-operative or social enterprise.
The programme will cover a number of topics including:
- benefits of business and financial planning
- planning your business journey using the Go Social ‘journey planner’ business model canvas
- how to structure your business case:
- your social value proposition
- researching your markets – customers and competitors
- get your name in lights – marketing and promotion
- keeping on the straight and narrow – knowing your risks and legal responsibilities
- financial planning (snapshot)
- measuring and showcasing your successes.
To register to attend, please complete our online form.
For more information you can call a member of our Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482 or email email@example.com