Workshop - Go Social: Measuring social impact
Date: 18 Apr 2018
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: The Houben Centre, 432 Crumlin Road, Belfast BT14 7GE
Measuring social value and social impact is crucial to understanding if a social enterprise is making a real difference to society and the lives of its end users and beneficiaries. This workshop is designed to give participants an introduction to social impact measurement.
The aim of this workshop is to:
- gain a better understanding of social impact measurement
- determine how social impact can be measured and evaluated by each social enterprise/co-operative
- obtain a greater awareness of the tools available to measure social impact
- enable social enterprises/co operatives to analyse social impact results and how these can be used in the future.
It will cover the following:
- why impact measurement is increasingly important
- what are the tools for impact measurement, including how to conduct a logic model, and
- how to communicate social impact.
Registration for this workshop is essential. Simply complete the online form to register your interest.
If you’ve any questions or queries please call 028 9027 0482 or email email@example.com