IF workshop: Sales growth on your doorstep
Date: 14 Sep 2018
Venue: Innovation Factory, Belfast
The workshop will explain the Acumen programme and the full range of services available from InterTradeIreland.
- detail on what is available in terms of financial and consultant support
- eligibility information – do you qualify?
- a breakdown of all available ITI services including:
- Elevate / Trade Accelerator Vouchers (typically for smaller companies)
- Brexit Advisory funding
- innovation – product, process and service development
- business intelligence.
InterTradeIreland can assist a business to source and fund the right people to help increase cross-border export sales in Ireland to help improve knowledge of the market and identify new business opportunities.
InterTradeIreland will fund 50 per cent of their cost to a maximum of £15,000 for a full-time position or £8,000 for a part-time position.
However, if a business is not ready to consider specific recruitment, Acumen can provide specialist consultancy support of up to £4,000 to research cross-border opportunities and implement a cross-border strategy.
The session will also include 1-2-1 consultations after the presentation for those businesses that are interested in discussing further and would like to find out more information.
To attend, please register on the Eventbrite website.