Introduction to Tendering
Date: 8 Nov 2018
Time: 9.30am - 1pm
Venue: Clayton Hotel, Belfast
Are you a small business with ambitions to grow but lack experience in tendering?
InterTradeIreland are delivering a free workshop aimed at small businesses who have no or limited tendering experience.
The workshop will cover:
- advice on proposal writing (‘proposals’ as opposed to lengthy ‘tenders’)
- responding to ‘below threshold’ work (for example, below £25k) required by Northern Ireland public bodies
- specifically, proposals for work below the £5K threshold will be covered
- how to simply and easily respond to a ‘mini competition’ by email
- documents that may be required to attach to the email proposal
- finding tender opportunities – registering with the main sources of relevant tender opportunities for SMEs
- the eTenders family of websites.
To register for a free place on this workshop please visit the IntertradeIreland website.