Workshop: Business planning – Navigating the Social Enterprise journey
Date: 27 Sep 2018
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Social Economy Village, 1b Hannahstown Hill, Belfast, BT17 0XS
If you have recently set up a social enterprise or cooperative this workshop will equip you with knowledge to navigate your social enterprise or cooperative journey.
This programme aims to cover the following:
- Benefits of business and financial planning
- Planning your business journey using the Go Social ‘journey planner’ business model canvas
- How to structure your business case:
- Your social value proposition
- Researching your markets – customers and competitors
- Get your name in lights – marketing and promotion
- Keeping on the straight and narrow – knowing your risks and legal responsibilities
- Financial planning (snapshot)
- Measuring and showcasing your successes
To book your place, please complete the registration form.