City Start Up – Retail Therapy workshop
Date: 2 Oct 2018
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Venue: City East Business Centre, East Belfast Enterprise, 68-72 Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 1GW
As part of our City Start Up programme, we’re offering a ‘Retail Therapy’ workshop, delivered by Mags McAlpin of Creating Retail Magic.
This intensive workshop will comprise three seminars to help focus and drive each business concept, for new start-ups entering the retail sector:
- Retail in 2018/19: Where do you fit in?
- Creating retail magic: Inspiration for you and your customers
- The reality of retail: Practical advice to get you going
This creative workshop will take you through how to launch your retail business effectively by providing:
- a clear overview and understanding of retail brands
- buying behaviour and marketing practices
- guidance and inspiration to develop brand identity
- a start-up marketing strategy
- operational aspects of running a retail business
- practical sign-posting, advice and support.
Who should attend?
This retail workshop is an open event packed with practical and creative information for new business owners and start-ups.
About Mags McAlpin
Creating Retail Magic is a professional visual merchandising and retail consultancy providing design solutions, mentoring and training to independent businesses.
Mags McAlpin has won many creative sector business awards and accolades including the prestigious international VM International Christmas Award for the phenomenally successful Twilight Market at St. George’s Market, Belfast.
To register for this free event visit the Eventbrite website.