Can I put my leftover meat into my kitchen caddy?
Yes, you can put meat (and fish) in your kitchen caddy. We`ve brought together a list of items that should go in your caddy, as well as those which shouldn`t.
The following items can be put in your caddy:
- all dairy products (except milk)
- meat and fish (including bones)
- raw and cooked fruit and vegetables
- bread, cakes and pastries
- rice, beans and pasta
- coffee grounds
- potato and vegetable peelings
- egg shells
- any other leftover food.
The following items should not be placed in your caddy:
- any kind of packaging
- plastic bags
- liquids, such as soup or curries
- oil or liquid fats
- any material that is not food waste.