I must have a specific qualification or a certain number of years’ experience - what does this mean?
It means that these are essential requirements for the job.
If you do not clearly demonstrate on your application form that you have the required qualifications and the exact number of years` experience required, your application cannot be shortlisted to the next stage of the selection process.
For qualifications, you should state clearly on your form:
- the year you obtained the qualification
- the examining body that awarded the qualification
- the full title of the qualification
- the specific subjects attained
- the specific marks or grades awarded.
For relevant experience, you must clearly state the exact start and finishing date of your position on your application form .
This is because the length of your experience is calculated to the exact day.
Cecil Ward Building
4-10 Linenhall Street
Tel : 028 9027 0640 / 028 9027 0481(24 hour audio line)