Your Belfast Rewards terms and conditions
- The promoter is Belfast City Council of City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS.
- This promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. Identification will be requested and should identify the person’s date of birth, for example, a driving licence or passport.
Promotion period: Promotions will be active periodically from Monday 3 December 2018 to midnight on Friday 21 December 2018. Any entries received outside this date range will not be accepted.
- How to enter
- Download the Your Belfast Rewards App to find out about live competitions across Belfast city centre.
- Follow the instructions to enter competitions to win a range of prizes from selected stores, bars and restaurants within Belfast city centre.
- Only entries made via the Your Belfast Rewards App will be accepted. Entry via any other format will be disregarded. No purchase is required.
- Winner selection
- When a person has successfully found the participating businesses and has answered the random quiz question, they will be entered into a draw and winners will be selected using a random generator.
- Winners will be notified within five working days of a live competition ending, by phone or email, and will need to follow claim instructions in Clause 6 in order to claim their prize.
- The prizes
- Prizes will be allocated at random for each live competition.
- No alternative prizes shall be available.
- Prizes must be collected within five working days of the winner being notified. Prizes can only be collected from Belfast City Council, 9 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8DJ with proof of ID between 9am and 5pm, Monday – Friday. Failure to collect the prize within the specified time period shall result in Belfast City Council declaring that competition null and void and Belfast City Council shall draw a new winner from the previous entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable, no alternative to the prizes awarded are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the council reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- By entering this competition, you are consenting to Belfast City Council’s right to publish your name as one of the prizewinners and agree to participate in any publicity arranged by council or by its agencies and participating retailers.
- If for any reason the competition is cancelled and, despite the council’s best endeavours, we are unable to administer the competition fairly, the council and the associated businesses are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the promotion. The council will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The participating retailers also have the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The council may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The council cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the council shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of Northern Ireland.
Belfast City Hall, Belfast, BT1 5GS Telephone 028 9032 0202