Landscape planningOur team of chartered landscape architects, planners and civil engineers work with local communities, statutory agencies, funding bodies and other partners to create quality parks and open spaces in Belfast.
Their duties include:
- ensuring our public spaces are professionally planned and designed
- providing safe, healthy places that reflect Belfast’s natural, cultural and social heritage
- developing partnerships that help create quality public spaces and make Belfast a better place.
- landscape master-planning
- detailed landscape design for sports and recreational facilities, playgrounds, public parks, civic spaces, community gardens, cemeteries, public arts and signage
- cost estimation and financial control
- site survey and analysis
- project management
- environmental policy development
- grant applications
- civil engineering services
- planning applications
- community consultation and planning.
ProjectsOur landscape planning team has helped to create and redevelop public spaces throughout Belfast.
More informationIf you would like to find out more, contact:
Landscape Planning and Development Manager
24-26 Adelaide Street
Tel: 028 9032 0202 (extension 4780)
Fax: 028 9023 7070