Safety and Environmental Advice ServiceThis information is for small business owners only.
If you run a small business in Belfast, with less than 50 employees, we can provide you with free advice on how to comply with health and safety law.
Our Safety and Environmental Advice Service is independent and confidential and can help you prevent accidents, reduce business costs and become more competitive.
The service, based in our Consumer Advice Centre in 14 Wellington Place, is available to both new and existing small businesses.
- one-to-one health checks and follow-up visits
- action plans and suggestions for improvements
- help with carrying out risk assessments and writing health and safety policies
- tailored and informal health and safety training sessions
- information about reducing the impact of your business on the environment
- help with developing a workplace health programme
- advice about a range of health and safety issues.