Our ordering and invoicing processes
Ordering processIf you are supplying us with goods or services you must:
- obtain a valid 10 digit purchase order number(starting with 35) from the council before providing any goods or services.
- provide the council officer with an accurate price for the order so it can be quoted on the purchase order.
How we pay invoicesYou must:
- send your invoices to the Central Transactions Unit for payment - see address below.
- quote the 10 digit purchase order number the council gave you.
- include the price you quoted when the order was originally made.
- make sure the addressee on your invoice is 'Belfast City Council'.
Contact usOur Central Transactions Unit is our central point of contact to pay invoices. If you have any queries, please contact:
Central Transactions Unit
Belfast City Council
24 - 26 Adelaide Street
Telephone: 028 9027 0319