Titanic QuarterTitanic Quarter is one of Europe's largest waterfront regeneration developments and is the single largest regeneration scheme in Northern Ireland's history.
Around 185 acres of former shipyard lands, on the fringe of Belfast city centre, are being transformed into a new mixed use maritime quarter with a mile of water frontage and a range of investment opportunities.
About Titanic QuarterThe Titanic Quarter development is bringing new life to a part of the city that is rich in both history and potential and will create significant employment and tourism income for Belfast.
The £7bn development is expected to create 20,000 new jobs over the next 20 years.
The site is centred upon former shipbuilding land from which vessels such as the RMS Titanic, Olympic and SS Canberra were launched - some of most innovative and complex engineering projects ever undertaken.
The Titanic Quarter development is co-promoted by Belfast Harbour and Titanic Quarter Limited.
There are three main elements of this project:
- Titanic Belfast - a world-class visitor attraction based on the theme of Titanic and Belfast shipbuilding and maritime history.
- Titanic Signature Project - the wider scheme in which Titanic Belfast sits, including development of surrounding Titanic-related landmarks
- Titanic Quarter development - the long term regeneration of the overall area which will cost £7 billion and take place over a period of around 20 years
- Titanic 1912 - 2012: Our Past, Our Future magazine
We have published a special one-off magazine entitled 'Titanic 1912-2012'.
- Titanic Times (PDF - 2.29MB)
We have published a special one-off newspaper entitled 'Titanic Times'.
- Titanic community outreach projects
Find out about the latest initiatives and events to promote Titanic in our local communities.
- Access to Titanic Quarter
Information on how to get to Titanic Quarter by foot, car, bicycle or on public transport.
Banner image: © Titanic Quarter Ltd. Photographer: Donal McCann.