Community involvementThe Titanic Quarter is a Titanic opportunity for the people of Belfast and Northern Ireland.
We're working closely with the developer of the Titanic Quarter to bring jobs to people across the city. We want to make sure that local communities benefit from the regeneration project which will create a new focal point for Belfast.
In particular, the six areas we are focusing on are:
- Employment: to maximise the employment, education and skills opportunities arising from the development of Titanic Quarter, for all Belfast communities.
- Outreach: to maximise the engagement of Belfast’s communities in the regeneration of Titanic Quarter.
- Tourism: to maximise tourism opportunities arising from the regeneration of Titanic Quarter, linked to citywide tourism activities.
- Access: to maximise connectivity and linkages to Titanic Quarter, ensuring that it is readily accessible to all.
- Space to create a memorable place at Titanic Quarter by providing an exciting public realm incorporating art.
- Housing to ensure appropriate balance in housing provision on Titanic Quarter.