Titanic Signature ProjectTitanic Belfast is the centrepiece of a wider phase of the Titanic Quarter development known as the Titanic Signature Project (TSP)
TSP includes the development of a number of Titanic and maritime heritage landmarks. These include:
- Titanic and Olympic slipways, where they were built
- Thompson Dry Dock, where Titanic was fitted out
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House, which is able to drain 23 million gallons of water from the Thompson Dry Dock in just under 100 minutes
- Harland and Wolff's former headquarters and drawing offices
- SS Nomadic
- Hamilton Dock
- MV Confiance - a barge moored at Lanyon Quay behind Belfast Waterfront, which has been developed into a maritime museum by Lagan Legacy. It includes a gallery to house heritage collections, a multi-use space for corporate and arts events and a café.
Banner image: © Titanic Quarter Ltd. Photographer: Donal McCann.