Resilience Programme - supporting change in the arts
In recent years the arts sector has faced a number of challenges, including reduced public sector funding. We’ve developed the Resilience Programme in partnership with the Arts Council of Northern Ireland to help up to 15 large-scale arts organisations in Belfast become more sustainable.
About the programme
The programme will provide free, tailored, practical support outlined below.
- An organisational diagnostic – an experienced mentor will review the organisation’s current operation, identifying key strengths and weaknesses.
- Organisational plan – a bespoke change management or strategic development plan will be developed.
- Masterclasses – a series of masterclasses will be delivered, tailored to the needs and ambitions of the participating organisations.
- Implementation assistance – each organisation will be given tailored support to help them implement changes recommended.
Participating organisations for 2018-2020
- Beat Carnival
- Belfast Community Circus
- Black Box Trust
- Cahoots NI
- Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival
- Crescent Arts Centre
- An Culturlann
- Lyric Theatre
- The MAC
- Northern Ireland Opera
- Oh Yeah Music Centre
- Prime Cut Productions
- Ulster Orchestra
- Young at Art
Please contact the Tourism, Culture, Arts and Heritage team on 028 9050 0512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.